- Driving Licenses
- Income Tax Identity (PAN) Card
- Service Identity Cards issued to its employees by State or Central Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Local Bodies or Public Limited Companies with photographs
- Passbooks issued by Public Sector Banks or post offices and Kisan Passbooks with photograph (accounts opened up to February 28, 2009)
- Property Documents such as Pattas, Registered Deeds, etc. with photograph.
- SC/ST/OBC certificates issued by competent authority with photograph (issued up to February 28, 2009)
- Pension documents such as ex-servicemen’s Pension Book or Pension Payment Order, ex-servicemen’s widow or dependent certificates, Old Age Pension Order, Widow Pension Order with photograph (issued up to February 28, 2009)
- Freedom Fighter Identity Card (with photograph)
- Arms Licenses (issued up to February 28, 2009)
- Certificate of physical handicap with photograph issued by competent authority (issued up to February 28, 2009)
- Job Cards issued under NREGA with photograph (issued up to 28-02- 2009)
- Health Insurance Scheme Smart Cards with photograph (Ministry of Labour’s Scheme, issued up to February 28, 2009.
Get any of the above mentioned available and cast your Vote*!
*In few cases, the head of the family may be used for identifying the other members of the family, provided all members come together and are identified by the head of the family.