Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Procrastination : The ultimate solution

As the definition goes procrastination refers to "the act of replacing high-priority actions with tasks of lower priority, or doing something from which one derives enjoyment, and thus putting off important tasks to a later time"
A detailed search on the web led to hundreds of articles on this particular cool habit of mine. On an average each of these article had five to ten advices on how to prevent this pernicious procrastination. And finally I was left with nearly a thousand advices; and a lots of confusion on how to tackle procrastination.
The Ultimate solution : The basic mathematical rule
I began to procrastinate the idea of getting rid of searching the solution. But in the end I got the solution when I stopped searching for it.
"Procrastinate the procrastination" - Simple, effective and the ultimate one liner solution. And my search stopped here and this article began. The mathematical rule which applies here is the multiplication of two negatives gives a positive value. Yippee!!! I found an application for that in my real life...!!!     

No comments:

Life = Thinking Headline Animator