The spray is basically a foam which is a substance that is formed by trapping many gaseous bubbles in a liquid or solid.
- Gas : propellant
- Liquid : water
- Foaming emulsifier keeps these two substances together. The gaseous propellant evaporates so that the foam vanishes to leave only water and other solutions.
Composition of the spray (Source)
- Foaming emulsifier : polyoxyethylenated sorbitan monolaurate (polysorbate 20)
- Propellant : butane-isobutane-propane
- Cation chelating agent : tetrasodium EDTA
- Preservative : diazolidinyl urea, propylene glycol, and butylcarbamate
- Water : distilled water, in a percentage from 80.00% to 95.00%