WhatsApp has a web client and those who were dying for this feature can sigh a breath of relief. And the process is also very simple. Just follow the below mentioned steps.
- In desktop/laptop: Load up the WhatsApp Web client by visiting web.whatsapp.com in Chrome
- Android, BlackBerry or Windows phone
- Load up the app on your smartphone
- Make sure the app in your smartphone is upgraded to the latest version
- Scan the QR code: WhatsApp is right there in your desktop browser
- For iPhone, the wait is still on and an update shortly might let you inside the desktop