Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Life = thinking is my blog's name !!!

I recently stumbled upon my own blog. I was amazed that I used to write a blog. Especially the politics related post. Off late, I have stopped posting any new things. But why not begin again?
I have come a long way now ...
The entrepreneur in me awaits a pen to share the exercise. Ahh !!! It could be only keystrokes !!!
And it could be amazing or boring too...
I was always shy of promoting my blog to my acquaintances/ friends. The primary reason was my blog did not address any particular niche. It was a scrambling of things that I was doing in tech/ reading about politics and many other things. Probably, one of my friend did question the intent of the blog.
I was more comfortable getting viewers from search sites. They would just get that piece of info and leave. There was no other incentive for them to come back. My only monetization was Adsense that I had set up.
So what did this blog achieve in my life. I received my first check from Google Adsense. Real money from internet. I have experimented with plenty of other things; some of them are hilariously spam kind of stuff too. And once tried to team up with a friend to create a ponzy scheme albiet an ethical one. Sounds confusing right? Yeah my journey is and always been confusing. And it will continue to do so.
P.S: Do not follow me in this blog. This blog will never have any niche. If you come here looking for something, do get that info and leave. I will continue with my tryst with destiny. (P.P.S: I wanted to say "I will continue with my confused and unrelated topics".
Signing off for now. Bye
Dr. Nishith R S
MBBS MD
Founder Scoopmed  

No comments:

Life = Thinking Headline Animator