Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

If you start enjoying the journey...

No I have not yet reached the absolute bliss phase yet. I still yearn for some destinations; but I have started enjoying the journey for sure.
Throwing the hat on cliff 
I still remember the day when I made this decision. I had written on a paper that I must quit to face my fears. Had to regret that decision multiple times. But what a journey after that. I saw the life, the utter despair, regret. Sometimes you live through them to emerge stronger.
The unexpected timing advantage
Things changed but rather slowly. May be I was not aggressive enough to catch that. But some things like Instagram marketing channel discovery occured at the exact pace.
Future: scaling the heights
I am at this juncture where I need to be more aggressive than ever. May be I need to be 100x aggressive. Let me see how things unfold from here...

No comments:

Life = Thinking Headline Animator