The Seven Principles of Hermes --
Wisdom of the ancient philosopher, Hermes Trismegistus.
Understanding these seven laws offers you opportunities to see, hear, and to experience aspects of reality that would otherwise remain in the unnoticed shadows of your life.
1) Mentalism -- "Everything is mental; the Universe is
a mental creation of the All."
2) Correspondence -- "As above so below; as below so above;
as within so without;as without so within."
3) Vibration -- "Nothing rests; everything moves;
4) Polarity -- "Everything is dual; everything has poles;
everything has its pair of opposites; opposites are
identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes
meet; all truths are but half truths."
5) Rhythm -- "Everything flows out and in;
everything has its tides; all things rise and fall;
the pendulum-swing manifests in everything;
the measure of the swing to the right is the measure
of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates."
6) Cause and Effect -- "Every Cause has its Effect;
every Effect has its Cause; everything happens
according to the law; chance is but the name for
a law not recognized; there are many planes of
causation, but nothing escapes the law."
7) Gender -- "Gender is in everything; everything has its
Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests
on all planes."