Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Why do we write ?

The unusual encounter with some titbits of www.dailypractice.com made me think deeper into the question of why we write. The author points out that a writer writes what he sees not through the eyes but through the things. The seeing here is nothing but the thinking that is evoked or the perspective of the writer. Now I have found the reason for my blog titled "Life = Thinking". The collection of posts here are the parts of my thinking about the encounters that I have. The labels on this blog suggests that this blog has no specific area of interest and that it is what these posts are all about. The subtle or sometimes overt expressions of my interests in particular area which waxes and wains over days or may abruptly stop and start. The blog is all about my thinking and in a clear sense my life...

No comments:

Life = Thinking Headline Animator